Hello friends and family! God has brought us on an adventure and is teaching us wonderful new things already in 2009! We are continually blessed with Gods provision and protection over us. We are so hungry for more of His ways and more of His presence in our lives! If you could pray for that for us it would really be a blessing!
So far this year, We have gotten to watch our dearest friends bring a baby into the world, discovering our drems and seeking out how to pursue them, adventured into SC state parks for the first and last time with brother Brian(all we saw after a 15 mile hike was woods), traveled to see our newly wed friends in Camden, Michael has tackled foot surgery and has been so strong!
We wait in great expectation of the Lord for this year and pray that we are humbled by His love daily and covered with His grace. We are so thankful and over joyed with the friends and family in our life and pray that God keeps bring people on our journey to love on!
Psalm 130 :1-6
"Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD; O Lord, hear my voice.Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning."

Welcome! I am so excited!
ReplyDeletehey girl :-) I'm excited you have a blog and I'm looking forward to hearing about what you're up to and what God's teaching you!
ReplyDeleteHi Alli....It's snowing everywhere!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete