Wednesday, February 4, 2009

THE FRANKENSTEIN TOE!


Ok, so this whole blog thing is new to me so here i go....

Michael has been recovering this week from his Frankenstein foot surgery..it has been interesting to watch God teach us even more about each other through this..not always a fun processes at times :) He is on his way to recovery praise be to GOD!I am so proud of him getting this done and thankful that God blessed it going smooth under the knife!It has really been hard seeing him in pain over the past week, even though he gives it a good try to convince me its not that bad.

Now if he can stay down for a couple more days he will heal quickly! I know it is hard for him to do, but some how the show LOST has gotten him through it all..this show has taken over our living room. Michael has the computer cables all over the place practically making a boobie trap to hook the lap top up to transfer it from online to the TV screen!! He is a funny one. Please pray that God will continue to have HIS healing hands on Michael and that this will proceed to be a smooth recovery!

4 comments:

  1. that is nasty -
    but I will be praying for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun loving your husband's Franky, I know i sure love Jason's! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to warn people before you post photos like that. My cheerios almost came up!

    ReplyDelete