
An adventures road ….Michael and I are on a new and exciting road after making the decision to sell the company that we made a huge effort to start April 1st 2009. Due to legal fees and other details we have to lay it down. This decision has been hard for both Michael and I, but we know and believe that we are right were God needs us to be! This a humbling season and we trust that we have much more through Jesus to gain than a unsuccessful attempt to start a business! Glory to God that His plans and promises are better than ours!
We will set of for England the first of September and use that time to really press into Jesus and seek what our next step is going to be. We may set off and do missions over seas for a bit, move and start over somewhere total new, or come back to Charleston. We are not sure where we will be, but we are total confident that God knows and that HE is going to show us! Are prayer is to move when God moves and to be seeking and taking His kingdom that is at hand!
We ask you, are friends and family to pray that at Michael and I receive clarity and peace from the Lord as we embark on this new season! We will blog during our time in England and where else the Lord takes us! We are hopeful and abandoned to His love for us!
Philippians 3:11-12 (the message)
“I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running and I'm not turning back.”
Luke 14:11
“For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

No comments:
Post a Comment